Friday, May 25, 2012

Deck Garden


Now that our front yard looks a little better thanks to some seeding and my new found ability to not kill every potted plant I've been given, I'm starting on making our back deck look nice. Unfortunately because of deed restrictions, I can't create my own flower beds or vegetable garden in the back, so I'll have to settle for a deck garden. 

So far, it's mostly flowers, but I do have strawberries growing in a hanging basket (which apparently you can do!). I'm thinking about some tomatoes and maybe some other veggies that do well in pots. What else should I add?

Headed to Goodwill over the weekend to find some outdoor tables and plant stands to repaint and spruce up the deck further. More pictures to follow!

1 comment:

  1. I'll have to take some pictures of our container stuff, to give you some ideas. We both love container gardening because you get to experiment, and can so easily replace stuff! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete